Prawns Fry Masala
₹70.00 – ₹600.00
A very quick and easy seafood starter or a side dish, any one will enjoy this because this is completely bone less and soft enough to chew, all you have to do is marinate the Masala to the prawns and fry in oil and its ready.
Per 100Gms Approximately
Energy (Kcal) 281
Protein (g) 22.5
Fat (g) 10.1
Carbohydrate (g) 47.5
Of which sugar (g) 13
Ingredients: Cloves, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Bay leafs, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Coriander seeds, Turmeric, salt, Ajwain.
About: A very quick and easy seafood starter or a side dish, any one will enjoy this because this is completely bone less and soft enough to chew, all you have to do is marinate the Masala to the prawns and fry in oil and its ready.
How to prepare (1/4 kg Prawns)
- Take 1/4kg cleaned prawns and wash them with salt, turmeric and lemon juice keep aside in a strainer so that the water gets drained completely.
- Now take the “Spicy Malhari Prawns Masala” add 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste, Chopped Curry leafs, hand full of chopped coriander, 1 spoon of oil, salt as per taste, make a thick paste.
- Marinate the Masala well to the cleaned prawns; rest the marinated prawns for 20 minutes aside.
- After 20 minutes, you can tawa fry or deep fry till it gets cooked.
- Enjoy with onion slices and sprinkle lemon juice.
Storage Instructions :Store it in a cool and dry place. Once opened store it in a air tight moisture free container.
100 Gms, 500 Gms, 1 Kg