Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani Masala
₹70.00 – ₹600.00
Hyderabadi Biryani is very famous in the entire world, and stands on priority list of every non vegetarian foodie, it’s made with Indian spices, Basmati rice, Mutton/Lamb and Ghee .This Biryani is served with Dahi chutney (Curd Based) & Mirchi Ka salan.
Per 100Gms Approximately
Energy (Kcal) 433
Protein (g) 12
Fat (g) 17
Carbohydrate (g) 58
Of which sugar (g) 26
Ingredients: Caraway, mace, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Bay leafs, Green Cardamom, Black Cardamom, Coriander seeds, Pepper corns, salt ,Nutmeg & Turmeric.
About: Hyderabadi Biryani is very famous in the entire world, and stands on priority list of every non vegetarian foodie, it’s made with Indian spices, Basmati rice, Mutton/Lamb and Ghee .This Biryani is served with Dahi chutney (Curd Based) & Mirchi Ka salan.
How to Prepare (1/2Kg):
With 50Gms of Masala you can marinate 1/2kg Mutton.
Mari nation of Mutton:
- Take Biryani cut Mutton /Lamb pieces rinse thoroughly and transfer in a big bowl for further process.
- Add 2 spoons Ginger garlic paste, add “Malhari Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani Masala” salt as per your taste, 1/4 spoon chilli powder, Lemon juice, hand full of chopped coriander leaves, hand full or mint leaves, Ghee/ oil mix very well and refrigerate for 3 hrs or rest overnight for best soft Mutton.
Cooking Rice for Biryani:
- Take a rice cooking pot add oil to it, let oil get heat enough.
- Now add whole spices, 1 slit green chilli, 1/2 spoon lemon juice add water it in 1:2 ration (1 cup rice & 2 cups water)
3 Take required quantity basmati rice or any of your desired quality rice and wash well and keep it aside soaked. (If not soaked rice grains get breaked)
- Once the spiced water comes to a boiling point, drain the water from rice and add to the boiling water, add little salt to it.
- After few mints, if the rice is half cooked, drain the water using the strainer.
How to make Hyderabad Mutton Dum Biryani:
- Now in a Biryani handi transfer the marinated mutton, cook for 2 minutes on high flame and on 3 minutes on low flame.
- On observing the oil oozing out ,check salt as per your taste, mix well and start adding the half boiled Biryani rice to the handi, on the top of the rice add, fried onions, Saffron (mixed with milk or water), add pure ghee quantity as per your wish.
- Cover the handi with tight and heavy lid (Dum process), the air doesn’t free flow from the handi.
- Cook for 15 minutes on very low flame and off the stove, rest the handi for another 20 minutes .Hyderabadi Mutton Dum Biryani is ready.
- Remove the lid mix gently; serve hot with dahi chutney and Mirchi ka salan.
Storage Instructions :Store it in a cool and dry place. Once opened store it in a air tight moisture free container.
100 Gms, 500 Gms, 1 Kg
There are no reviews yet.